Nexus Boarding Scholarship 2011 – We are offering more than a boarding scholarship, it’s the opportunity of a lifetime. Nexus offers the IGCSE programme, a certificate recognised by institutions worldwide. But what makes Nexus learners stand out is not written on their certificate – critical thinking and independent learning. These qualities will help them adapt and excel in whatever they choose to do in the future.
The world is changing, so are classrooms.
Now you have an opportunity to be a part of our community with the Nexus Boarding Scholarship. Open to students between 11 to 15 years old. Closing date is 9 September 2011. Please visit www.nexus.edu.my for more information.
This scholarship covers full fees for boarding and 50% of tuition fees at Nexus International School, Putrajaya. It does not include any extra charges associated with being a boarder such as toiletries and clothing. Students are also required to pay the application fees, registration fees, textbooks, uniforms, school trips and the balance of 50% of the tuition fees. The scholarship will cover the boarder until the completion of the International General Certificate for Secondary Education (IGCSE) Course in Year 11. Click here to download FAQ.
1. Must be eligible to be enrolled as a student at Nexus International School, Putrajaya.
2. Any student in School Years 6 to 9 (11 – 15 years old)
3. The learner must be a non-Malaysian studying and residing in Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos or Indonesia.
4. Good academic achievement and fluency in English
How to apply
Interested applicants must submit the following in their application:
1. Boarding Scholarship Application Form (click here to download)
2. Curriculum Vitae supporting the Application Form
3. Personal statement explaining why you should be given a scholarship. What would be the benefits to you, your family and wider society? (1 A4 page only)
4. Two supporting references (including a reference from your current School Principal)
5. A copy of your most recent school report
6. A copy of the latest tax assessment form
Please submit your application and supporting documents via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or post them to the school at the following address:
Nexus International School Boarding Scholarship Application
Nexus International School, Putrajaya
No. 1, Jalan Diplomatik 3/6
Presint 15 62050
Closing date: 9th September 2011